A Master bedroom is not just a place to sleep, it’s your personal space that keeps you calm, secure, and safe from the outside world. It’s the place where you can be your true self and have freedom of expression. When you walk into your bedroom after a long day, you want to be welcomed into a soothing room. Certain furniture pieces are an absolute must to make your days and night even more comforting. Let’s discuss these in detail.
- Bed Design: Bed furniture is the heart of your master bedroom. There are several options available these days in the market for you to explore. If you want to render your room an old-world charm then poster beds are perfect and for a more modern, minimalistic look platform beds with storage are a perfect choice. Arranging the bed in the right way is also important to play with space. It’s recommended to place the bed on the wall that’s opposite the master bedroom entry door.
- TV Wall Unit: The next important piece of furniture in the bedroom is the TV wall unit. It makes your room look fashionable and organized. Giving you ample space to display your photo frames, bonsai potters, and other adorable showpieces to accentuate the look of the room. It also helps you hide those bunch of wires that may make the room look ugly. If your bedroom has neutral or light shaded walls, then go for the dark wood units to create a contrast.
- Wardrobe: A bedroom is incomplete without a wardrobe to store your clothes and keep your room clutter-free. Most master bedrooms have inbuilt wardrobes with several sizes of shelves to cater to your storage needs. You can also add another cupboard if you have enough space in the room to create additional storage space to hold the bed linens, extra pillows, and blankets.
- Ottomans: Ottman is the most versatile piece of furniture that your master bedroom can hold. It comes in various shapes and sizes, and these can add an extra element of comfort. Place two ottomans at the foot of the bed for a plush look, or use an ottoman in the dressing area as a luxurious vanity stool, place an ottoman along with an armchair in the room to stretch your legs and bury your head into a gripping book.
- Dressing Table: If you don’t have an inbuilt shelf to hold all your beauty products, then adding a dressing table to your master bedroom is a must. A typical dressing table has a full-length mirror along with drawers and a chest to keep your grooming products organized and handy.
- Beside Lamp: Beside lamp is a great option to create a cozy atmosphere in your bedroom. They also serve the purpose of additional lighting when you want to read a book before bedtime.
There are other pieces of furniture also that you can include in your master bedroom like chairs, poofs, etc… It’s not necessary to have all of the above-mentioned pieces, make a choice basis the space you have and what kind of result you expect at the end.