Want to ramp up your jewelry game? Need the inspiration to make the best use of your jewelry? Do these questions sound familiar? Don’t worry. We have come up with top jewelry styling tips to help you slay your looks.
If you have a huge jewelry collection filled with exotic pieces, but if you are not able to make the best use of it and not sure about how to style them, we are here to help you with a bunch of tips and tricks.
So, let’s get started…
Embrace layering with rings, necklaces, earrings, and bangles
Infuse a fun element to your overall look by adopting the layering trend. Use contrasting shapes, lengths, textures, and colors to create enchanting layered structures.
- If you are layering necklaces, go for varying length trendy necklace designs in gold or any other metal as you wish. You can also experiment with distinct textures, shapes, styles, and colors.
- If layering bangles or bracelets, go for pieces that will create a sophisticated pattern and will create a jangling effect as you move.
- If want to layer rings, mix and stack them in interesting patterns. Use different colors, metals, and designs to strike an appeal.
- You can only raise your style quotient by incorporating layering in earrings. You can pair your daily wear earrings in gold with ear cuffs to create a highlighting effect.If you have multiple piercings, you can also combine stud earrings with dangle or drop earrings.
Accessorize to Compliment Your Ensembles
Spend time deciding the outfit first, and then can you easily mix and match your jewelry with your outfit.
- If you are wearing a simple outfit, go for statement pieces to bring out your simple outfit to life.
- If you are wearing a bold outfit, then choose simple and smaller jewelry for a highlight.
- Remember not to over-accessorize as it can lead to fashion disaster.
- If you are wearing a piece of statement jewelry, make sure to create a focal point through any one accessory. For example, if you are wearing a statement necklace then avoid chunky earrings, bracelets, or bangles as they will disturb the harmony and will clash with each other.
Don’t go crazy over trends
Its okay fashion trends inspire your styling, but avoid being prey to them. Trends change very frequently, but your natural style remains the same. That is why it is important to understand your personal preferences. Find out what suits your best according to your body type and style. Do not lose your personal essence in order to follow trends.
Learn the Art of Accessorizing
Before you get your hands on any tip, you must learn the fundamentals of styling. There is a lot of content available online to help you guide in the right direction about jewelry styling dos and don’ts. In addition to the aforementioned tips, there is a lot more to discover regarding color combinations, dressing techniques, and accessorizing jewelry types. So, make sure to learn them to flaunt your jewelry confidently.
You must be logged in to post a comment.